13 April, 2008

Shaun's Birthday

He is now officially 28 years old, he he . Shaun had to work on his birthday but it got paid off last night. We went to Logan's with our family and close friends. Food was great, we had steak of course, yummy! I couldn't even finish the whole thing 'cause it was huge. It got a little bit chaos when our food was being served, just imagine 15 heads to serve, lol... I thought it was funny. Then while we're eating and chatting a group of Logan's crew came to us and ask who's the celebrant... Shaun got shy and he refused to give out his name, but we all did gave his name... mwahaha. Then this girl announced it and the crowd went "Wooohhaaaa" ... it was fun although Shaun got embarrassed.

Afterwards we went to Luke's Sports Bar. We played billiards, talk and enjoy the music live band. It sucked because I was not allowed to drink alcohol at the bar 'cause I was the D.D. But I did had one 22oz Ice Cold Flat Tire Beer at Logan's; and I forgot that it was a 6point beer, so I was like "hello you're in Texas now", lol. There were a little drama here and there but all went well afterwards.

Thank you to Mom, Dad, Jonathan, Brandon, Misty & kids, Mike, Tarina, Jodi, Sheri, Marcus and Regina; for joining us celebrate Shaun's birthday. It was fun and we hope you enjoyed it as well. Thank you also for our friends who sent him greetings.

Gosh - I'm so excited already for his 30th birthday, I have plans already but I won't tell yet, hihihi.

I took just a few photos last night, we were all busy chatting... hehe. You can check them out in Litrato, Friendster, Multiply and Myspace.

May you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Neneng said...

hi steph, belated happy bday sa mister mo. Sounds like he had a blast. Good job girl. Ako hanggang dinner at home lang kaya ko. He always pick the restaurant to eat out pag special occassion so ako suprised cooking lang ang alam lol.