12 April, 2008

Hey Shaunie iz Yo Birthday!




Hey B - - - you have 2 more years honey!

I just want to tell you that "Mahal ng Mahal Kita" and how much I enjoy

my life with you and our babies. Everyday is always a challenge for us and I'm happy

to see us beat these challenges and move on to the next level.

I am so very proud of you Shaun - my love.

You always make everything as perfect as you can and as possible as it can be.

Your family loves and adores you.

You are a very kind and loving to your family.

Honest, fun and crazy to your friends.

I love you B - and I hope you enjoy your birthday today.

I pray to God to give you more strength, good health, happiness, success

and may He bless you with what you've been wanting for.

And oh yeah - - less wrinkle, hehe.

I love you B - your cold beer is waiting for you, hurry up or I'll drink it!

Hope you'll have fun tonight

Mwah!






~STEPH~

No comments: