12 April, 2008

On-Line Dating


I personally know a couple of friends who met their partners online and they're all doing great and having a good time with their kids, pretty much a "successful relationship". Although there are also online relationship that ended up horribly. I was never encouraged to join or even peep on any dating sites. To me its kinda' scary - this is just my own opinion. And I really don't think that such companies like eHarmony or Match.Com - would spend their entire time to do a background check... anybody can lie, even them, that's where they make money if you think about it. I say these because I recently met someone who jumped online and this person had no idea what she'll get into. Unfortunately, this person is now on a bad position (no details). Talking about brutally shocked!

I found a website that I think will help people to realize the pros and cons. Here you can get different opinions from other individuals. Stephany Alexander is a Dating Expert also a Relationship Expert - I love her, she is amazing. The world needs more woman like her. Here's the link... you better check it guys, very interesting and very TRUE! Woman Savers is very informative and very helpful not only to women but also for men. http://www.womansavers.com/datingrelationshipexpert.asp

I copied the video - - - you can watch it here.



No comments: