14 April, 2008

People Search


I bet some of you have heard about people search through Spock.Com. You can search using either by their names, email address or tag (a descriptive term such as Princeton Alumni, Web Designer, Curly Hair, Settle, etc). Its really awesome. You can also see if they're on MySpace, FaceBook, Friendster and other networks. And when you get the result, you'll find their photos, the websites they're on, pretty neat.


Searching people online is so complicated, but wth Spock.Com, they're most likely accurate. I feel confident that Spock.com will be a huge success in the future and I urge everyone to stop in, join and search, whether you are searching for a particular person or for random tags to see what comes up, I believe you will be as impressed as I was.


No comments: