26 April, 2008

Few great news =)

I got some great news (for those who care, lol)

- I got my contact lenses already... Thank God! and thank you Shaun, mwah! I decided to see my eye doctor on Thursday afternoon, you know just for an annual check up. Then I decided to get contact lenses. I was lucky to get my first pair that same day, too bad for my office mate that she had to wait for 2 weeks. Now I can see well without my eyeglasses, but not as clear though. Eye glasses makes everything more sharp, but not with contact lenses. But all is good and my eyes are still adjusting to it.

- My boss assigned me to train the new girl in our office... I take that as a compliment, yepeey! Does this mean they trust that I know what I'm doing? LOL. And as for the guy who thinks he knows everything and was expecting that he'll train the new girl... he's upset, LOL. What worse was, he was giving me these outloud sarcastic compliment like "you did a good job Steph - she's doing great-you train so good" Oh come on, we know that was a bull crap comment. We knew that he was upset when our boss pointed me to train the new girl. Boss heard his comment and our boss compared us, I know it was wrong, very wrong, but our boss is not stupid as he think. Boss can tell that this guy always want to compete with me which is ridiculous. But oh well, lets just count that as another blessing.

- My sister is moving with us... wohooo! Its been like 4-5 years since I last saw her, long story. She's now in Hawaii with my two brothers and she'll soon be here on the 2ND week of May. As we all know, there's no such thing as "perfect sisterhood" - we had our conflicts and sweet moments too just like everybody else. I love my sister... plus Shaun's two sisters... haaay... am so blessed with 3 sisters and not to mention my 2 future sister in laws, though I haven't met them in person yet, I think we'll be great friends, just like we are now, we chat once in awhile.

Another great news is - YOU. yes YOU! You're one of my avid readers. Thank you so much for stopping by. I know that even I don't get any comment from you, I still see each person who stop and read, I have my eyes behind the web you know, LOL.

Anyway guys, thanks again and enjoy your weekend. Mwah!

No comments: