27 April, 2008

Pinoy in Oklahoma

I just want you guys to know that I created a new Friendster Profile which is Pinoy In Oklahoma. Lately kasi I've been seeing and meeting new Filipinos here in Oklahoma so I thought maybe creating a profile like this would give us a chance to communicate with kapwa pinoy diba?

So far konti palang friends pero I'm sure dadami rin 'yan. Shaun told me yesterday to start a small community daw dito sa Durant, you know like meeting every month, organize gathering for special occassion or any event. I would love to do it but I will be needing a partner for that. But for now, Friendster lang muna tayo.

So guys, if you know anybody na PINOY na resident ng OKLAHOMA, please let them know na welcome sila.

Thanks a Million!

Url: http://profiles.friendster.com/pinoyoklahoma

E-Mail Address: pinoyoklahoma@yahoo.com

No comments: