03 May, 2008

I Signed Up for PPP

Finally!

Almost all of my friends online are doing PayPerPost and they're statements are very encouraging. So I told myself "why not?". I control my own time and when I get home I won't get bored sitting and watching drama shows, lol. Instead I can get online and work for PayPerPost at my convenient time. And I love blogging - and who doesn't? especially when they say "Get Pay To Blog"

What I'm going to do with the money? well - I guess if I keep blogging like everyday... I would save it to buy me something that I really love to have (secret, he he). I guess I'll save it and have my own domain, hehe.

I think I will enjoy PPP because its so much fun and its not only you blog, you'll also discover the new things over the net, make friends... just like I did. But let's face the fact, most people joined PPP because of the Money, which is true. Not only that, PPP is the number one Online Money Making for people like us.


I want to thank my friends who encouraged me to join PPP and of course, thanks to PPP... now I won't get bored! Plus... I make money on my spare time.

More Power PPP =)

No comments: