28 January, 2008

Linkin Park Concert


Linkin Park with Special Guests Coheed and Cambria and Chiodos

February 29, 2008 in OKC - that's a date! Yes! I'm so excited to see the concert and my favorite band!


Actually it was Coby (our Nephew) told us about the concert and he said he's going. So I asked Shaun if he wanted to go and he said yes - so tomorrow I will purchase the tickets. We decided that since its Coby's birthday we'll take care of the ticket and his brother will go with us as well.


I don't care about Coheed, Cambria and Chiodos - all I want is my Linkin Park veh-veh! Gosh - I love this band. I wish my sister in law could come with us but she said she's not a big fan of Linkin Park so maybe after the concert we'll be bar hopping at Bricktown OKC.


I guess that's it for now. I have to go to bed na, maaga pa pasok ko bukas. Hahay - am so excited na...LOL.

No comments: