16 December, 2007

Can't Find the Red Brick Building

We made it to USCIS-North yesterday after a couple of miss turns. We got lost and I was 3 minutes late to my appointment. We so much hate Texas highway signs, no offense, but it is very difficult to drive and watching for your turn at the same time. Very confusing, so guys, I would suggest to drive slow, watch closely for the sign, 'cause sometimes it may look like you're on the wrong lane but you're not... lol. Its like... your next exit is.... here! turn now! Its true... he-he. But we made it home safe.

We went to Saigon Taipei Market in Arlington. They have a good variety of Pinoy products, they have Goldilocks product too... yummy. Later I will eat Siopao for my snack, hehe. This morning we had rice and Longanisa, sarap. We looked for Hongkong Market around Collins and Pioneer but we couldn't find it, apparently Sarah girl gave us the wrong location, ha-ha. That's fine sis... marami pa namang "Red Brick" sa Texas, ha-ha, mahahanap pa rin namin 'yan.

Speaking of Sarah, we went to Filipiniana Bakery and Cafe in Bedford Texas. The food was awesome, Sarah and I had Lechong Kawali, Shaun had Pork Barbque and Lumpiang Shanghai Vegetable. I ordered one extra 'cause I thought they're small, but I was wrong... they were huge, ha-ha, so I brought them home for snacks. Abs and his brother went to get pizza 'cause they don't eat Asian cuisine, they like italian. That's fine, that's understandable. Then Vaklang Dharling came and I was excited 'cause it was our first time meeting. We got along,super kalog din and loves lakwatsa, he-he. I'm so lucky to have friends like them here in U.S. Anyway, this Filipino Restaurant has been in business for 15 years, they're known in town for a real home made pinoy "only pinoy" cuisine, they cater too just so you know.




We stopped at Starbucks to grab a coffee for the road. We supposed to stop at the Elk's Lodge to grab something to drink but we were tired, so we went home and played with Isha for a few hours and sleep. Then I woke up freezing, I couldn't open my door because of the ice, ha-ha.

Anyway, I guess I have to get off here and talk to you guys later. Mga sisters... thank you for meeting us up... next time ulit ha. Mwah!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

ang ganda tlg natin