13 December, 2007

Dallas We Go

I have to do my biometric at USCIS this coming Saturday and we'll meet up with Sarah and Abe. I can't wait to see them, especially Caleb. I'm hoping to see Dharl also, but I've been trying to get in touch with her, hindi naman sumasagot ng phone, ha-ha. Vakla, call me when you get a chance okay so we could meet this weekend, ano ka ba.

Are guys excited for Christmas? I thought I was but I just realized that I'm not. Neither does Shaun. Can't you tell? I haven't posted any plans or photos that has something to do with Christmas? Well, maybe last month I did, but lately I feel so depressed. I don't know why but just so you know, we're not excited at all.

We just had our 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary and we just stayed home. We worked all day and we had a tantrums, ha-ha. But of course, we had our sweet moments.. he-he, palampasin ba naman kaya? ha-ha. We really didn't plan to go out on our anniversary. We thought that since we're going to Dallas, why not just enjoy it there with Sarah and Abs, diba masaya? For the past 2 years, we always celebrate it with Mike and Tarina, and this year looks like it didn't happened. But last Saturday we dine out with them and played bowling for 4 hours straight... we all had fun.

Anyway, so much for the chikka... wala namang new samin, same old same old parin. Merry Christmas nalang sa lahat!

Love yah readers! Mwah!

No comments: