18 December, 2007

I want a New Room

One of my wishes is to have a kitchen and master bed room make over. I have already picked a theme for my kitchen and it would be a coffee bar look. And for my bedroom it would be a Chinese look, of course a little dark and relaxing effect. And to be able to do that, I have to have a very good light fixture. Lights brings life to every room. I have checked different stores in town and it seemed like they're all common already.



Good thing I found Farreys.Com. They have thousands lamps and other lighting fixtures to choose from. You can choose by style or by brand name; and these are just some of their popular items - - - Murray Feiss Lamps, Kichler Tiffany Classics, Kichler Westwood Collections, Quoizel, Maxim, George Kovacs, Ambience, Fine Art Lamps, Flos Lighting, Sea Gull.


These are some of my favorites: (Just Click on the Photo to get the product detail)





Oh I just can't wait to start my project.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty ideas. I like them a lot.