04 November, 2007

Bastos

What a day. I've been running around to shop Christmas gifts for my family in the Philippines. To make it easier on me, I have decided to shop for the girls first, then next weekend I will shop for the boys and the last will be for my Mom, Papsy and my brother, syempre dapat special diba, he-he. But I do still need to get more for the girls 'cause I didn't get to finish it today. Anyhow, as I was taking photos of the gifts before wrapping them (para excited silang buksan, hihihi), I noticed something on the labeling printed on the fashion jewelry watch box, bastos ng pangalan... ha-ha.





Golly, talagang pang babae talaga itong item, ha-ha. Ano ba 'yan? of all names, baket pareho pa sila? ha-ha. You won't see this post in Friendster kasi baka makita ng cousin ko 'to eh di nasira na surprise ko, lol.

Anyway, I just thought of sharing it kasi umatake nanaman ang kabastusan ko, ha-ha. I just feel so tired tonight and I guess am getting off here and go to bed. I miss my baby already.

No comments: