04 November, 2007

Last Hours of my Rest Day

It feels so good to be back on my religious ways. I went to a Catholic Church (St. Williams) this morning and I was glad I made it in time. Since I arrived the U.S., the only time I entered our church was before I got my job... since then, I faded. Never went to church anymore. Some of you may wonder why sudden changed? well, I just turned 30 years old and everything had been great, though there were ups and downs I still end up being happy. The good things that was given to me, the friends, the family and my husband... they're the reason why am going back. I think it's time for me to stop and drop all the baggage. I've been a church child since I was young and just quit with no reason. *Having no time is not a Reason for me* So now I'm coming back and hoping I'll stay forever.

***** Change Topic *****

In the middle of my napping this afternoon, Shaun my baby called me and its so good to hear that he misses me so bad. He'll be home soon and I will sure give him some lovin'. We talked on the phone like forever and feeling ko parang mas miss nya ako. Maganda pala na kahit minsan malayo kayo sa isa't isa noh? hihihi. Ano kayang mangyayari when he gets home... gosh!!!! Kilig to the bone ulit ako, hihihi. "Hurry home baby... hurry home"

Well, I guess I have to enjoy my remaining hours of my rest day. I've been out of the office for a week and tomorrow I had to go back. Ano nanaman kaya ang new drama? lol.
Okay... have to get off here... dami ko pang tatapusin na hindi ko matapos tapos. Thanks for reading guys!

No comments: