03 November, 2007

Express Way

Hey, I passed my driving test, yepey! I was so nervous yesterday, OMG, my hands were so cold and sweaty, ha-ha. Before I went to their office my sissy Misty taught me how to parallel park, she was there to watch and guide me while I was doing it. And I can not believe that I passed it. Everything was perfect yesterday. And it only took us like 5 minutes the most, and that was it. The instructor asked me if I was born in the Philippines and I said "Yes Sir", and OMGosh, he asked me to write that on the form and my hand was shaking as I was writing it, ha-ha. Then he handed me the paper and said to me to go to the tag office and show this paper to them. Ha-ha... I got so excited and said "OMG Sir... you passed me? OMG... thank you so much". That was so embarrassing kasi with matching tili talaga, haha. Then he said, "NO"... oops, naudlot and tili ko. I thought he'll tell me I didn't passed. He paused for a few seconds and said "I didn't passed you... you passed yourself, you did a very a good job" then he walked out. what a snob! pero in fareness, he's really nice. Sa sobrang tuwa ko, when stepped out of the car, I was jumping like I won a lottery, haha.

Thank you all who prayed and have faith in me. Salamat talaga. And Thank You so much Lord. As in, I owe you this one!

Well, that's not all guys. So I passed right? Me and my sissy went to celebrate, he-he. We went to my office first to pick up my FREE Gift Card, he-he. My boss and officemates were happy for me, ang sarap ng feelings. Then, we went to Salitas Bar and had a couple of Island Iced Tea, Blue Margarita, Pinacolada and a shot of Patron Tequilla. Were we over doin it? Hmm... not yet. Then we went bowling and drink again. Misty was so drunk and I had to drive her to my house. Of course I was scared 'cause I was intoxicated and I just got my license. But I was confident and sober enough to drive. I'm glad we're safe.

Today is going to be another day, me and my Mom-n-Law will do some shopping... wohoo!
So,ttyl guys and thank you again! love lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now you can go anywhere but make sure to drive safely and always be sober because it's going to be a lot of pain in the rear end if you'll be caught dui.

Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm just glad that I was sober before I drove, and yes, I was worried getting a DUI... thank goodness sinwerte ako and salamat kay Lord. Thank you... and you have a good weekend din.