31 October, 2007

What Now?

Changing ourselves is not an easy task. You have to work it hard and prove to yourself that you have actually changed. Don't make promises that you can't keep. Just do it. Promises are made to be broken... its proven fact. No matter what the circumstances are, promises are just words to hold hopes of other people. Why not just do it and quit promising 'cause by the time that everything is different, you'll end up blaming yourself.

Total transformation takes a lot of effort and I wish the people who are in this situation, may they have the strength and will power to reach the top of development and success. Because the more you strive hard the more pain and obstacles you will encounter... so keep it up and hang on there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I feel like I have not accomplish anything since Shaun left the State. Housekeeping wise... lol. I've been laying down and watching movies and stuff... have you heard the term so-called "Laziness Attack"? he-he. I know I had to get up my big *** and start working, ha-ha. I took a week off so that I can have time to clean around but it didn't turned out that way, so it sucked. And I just got off the phone with my honey baby. Gosh, I miss him so much. It's like every night I wanted to cry, lol. Drama huh?! This is our first time being far apart and we're not used to it. But that's fine, our babies are keeping me busy... chasing them around the house, ha-ha. I'm talking about (Dog and Cats okay... :p).

Do I miss work? - - - Kinda'... but not really.

By the way, I have nominated Sarah and Wella on Blog Nomination 2008. I'm still working on the rest of you guys... hehe. Happy Blogging!

No comments: