30 October, 2007

7 Things About Me

Tag from Sarah thank u sis!!!


Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!*

A - Age: 30 years old*
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Cranberries*
C - Career: Loving Wife and Office Worker*
D - Drink or Smoke: Just drink, NO SMOKE (anymore)*
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Darl, Sarah, Leizl, Marie my Sissy*
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Yuk, hate them*
H - Have a Boyfriend: My Husband Only*
I - In love: Shaun, my family, iPhone, my babies and God*
J - Junk Food You Like: Lays BBQ Potato Chips, Chocolate Candy Bars w/o Nuts*
K- Kids: Nope, not yet*
L - Longest Ride Ever: United States (OK)*
N - Names For Your Future Kids:
(Girl) Roselynn Pam, Shauniel Marie, Elena Lila*
(Boy) Arthur Duane, Milanio Evrick, Stanley Shaun*

O - One Wish You Have Now: Paid all Mortgage/Loan and enjoy life*
P - Phobias: snake, dark places*
Q - Favorite Quote: Quit whining and do something*
R - Reasons To Smile: I have a happy life with my Husband w/ God's Blessings*
S - Sleeping Hours: around 9-10p.m.*
T - Time You Woke Up: 4-5a.m.*
U - Unknown Fact About You: so many things... I still love toys and cartoons*
V - Vegetable You Hate: C.Flower (looks like brain...eww)*
W - Worst Habit: Thumb sucking... lol*
X - X-rays You’ve Had: C-Scan due to Vehicular Accident in 2006*
Y - Yummy Foods: Asian and Western... and still love to try more (ilovefood)*
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpion

Seven things about me:
Talkative*
Funny when you get to know me better*
Love to Explore*
Loves Dancing and Acting*
Soft Hearted*
Mean when I have to*
Spoiled*

I am tagging all who reads this post. Please feel free to continue the Taging if you feel like it.

No comments: