28 October, 2007

I Failed on my Driving Test

I set an appointment for my driving test last Thursday, unfortunately my vehicle didn't pass so they did not let me drive.

Reasons are:

1. The tint on my front wind shield was about 2 inch low from the limit. If you check your vehicles, you'll see a mark on each side of your wind shield. Tints must not go below those lines. Mine did.

2. The 3rd break light had a problem, which we didn't noticed. So he asked us to run to Auto Store and have it fixed, so we did. It wasn't major all we did was to change the bulb. Then we came back and told us about the wind shield.

But I think its crazy to hold my test just because the 3rd Break Light was off. The last time I checked it is not a law to have that. Almost 98% of all vehicles does not have it. That's just crazy. Then he told us that the tint on my side windows are too dark... but he don't care for it... unbelievable.

So we went to Stonewall to barrow Misty's car. Her car don't have tint at all so might as well use it. But before we left her house we played "Wii"... very physical yet fun...lol.

Friday at 2 P.M., I took my driving test. And I failed this time. Only because I overlooked at small things when driving in an alley. Shit, it was just an alley... lol. She said that I have to consider it as an highway. She told me I did very well on the rest of test. I need more practice on my parallel parking... I'm not the only one who failed it so that's not a big deal.

It was funny when she (the officer) instructed me to park in front of the blue house, what I did was I drove straight to the drive way, then I stopped. She then asked me... "Is this the front of the Blue house?". So I rushed and said "Oh shit... lol" I thought she's going to fail me there, but she did not. I made her laugh actually, she asked me to hurry up before somebody shoots us, ha-ha. That was pretty hilarious. Hey, at least I made her laugh. She was nice actually... not as was it was described to me.

Tip: Just calm down 'cause if you're nervous you will forget the small maneuver that will save your life.

I cried of course... it was my birthday damn it. LOL.

Anyhow, this was the reason why we didn't go to Dallas. We had to drive back to Stonewall to return Misty's car and we're just an hour away from Oklahoma City.

But last night we went to Sherman Texas, thank goodness we're done shopping for Shaun's hunting gear. We did a little grocery shopping too. Then Chasty called us 'cause they were in Durant. We stopped at a bar and had a beer. Just 1 beer. We were tired and exhausted, all we wanted last night was our bed, lol. We've been traveling all week, I'm still tired.

Anyway, nothing else for me to say right now. We're fixing to go see Shaun's parents. Have their things pack for their Colorado trip. I'm going to miss Shaun... huhu.
ttyl!

No comments: