27 October, 2007

iBig 30

First I wanted to thank you all for the birthday greetings, wishes and presents... you guys made me so happy. Shaun and his family took us out to eat. Though I did not plan any party or get together, we still end up drunk in Oklahoma City, lol. It was fun and I was hammered down. I was the first one who passed out.

My morning on my birthday was just like an ordinary day. I woke up, said a little prayer to thank God for the 30 years of blessings and had a cup of coffee. I woke up early so I can set another appointment for my driving test... again. It's a long story and I will share the story on my next post. Let's talk about happy time first, he-he.

Well, not only that I have not planned any party or anything, I told Shaun (very clearly) not to buy me any special gift 'cause I wanted him to save his money for his trip to Colorado next week. But that boy is so hard headed, never listen to me and he's full of surprises. On our way to town yesterday, he stopped at their shop and told me he's just going to pick up something. And there you go... here's what I got.


Apple iPhone



I cried and he had teary eyes when he saw me crying. I was surprised. I thought it was a jewelry or something but it was more than I thought. I was really happy and was so excited. But not with my incoming monthly bill, haha. But I love it. He even want to have one for himslelf, lol. iPhone is so cool. Its crazy, last year he bought me PDA iPaq on my 29th birthday. iPod Nano 2nd Gen on Christmas and now iPhone. So what should I do with my PDA and iPod Nano? I don't know yet, lol. This is crazy... sorry guys iPhone just got me so excited. To my close friends and family, just send me PM in case you want my new number.

Anyway, I had a great time. And we're not done yet, we're fixing to go to Sherman to get Shaun's hunting gear for next week and I will go to the mall to get something for myself, he he. By the way, I'll be out of the office the whole week next week so I'll be blogging everyday, he-he

Have a good one guys.

6 comments:

Merydith said...

Happy Birthday Steph. Aba mahal jud ka ni Fafa Shaun uy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you In, bitaw noh? mahal kau ko niya unya ako salbahe kau.. huhu

Mommy said...

naks sosyal ang lola mo! sweet nmn ni Shaun! Happy Bday kelan kayo pupunta dito para pasyal tayo nila Darl.

Anonymous said...

Hello sis, I am so enjoying my present talaga, hehe. Ewan ko kung when but I'm pretty sure that we will go up there before December. Sorry di kami natuloy this weekend, long story, kwento ko sa next blog ko.

according2whom said...

Belated happy bday sayo amiga! sensya na kung late greetings alam mo nmn bzbzhan, bonga iphone ang gift socialty! lol hehehe.

Happy Birthday Ulit!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis, thank you. Okay lang kahit late, am sure naman na you remembered my birthday. Ha-ha, Sosyal ka dyan, buti sana kung naka pre-paid pa rin, ngaun additional monthly bills nanaman, LOL. OO, kuripot ako, haha.

Don't worry, magkikita rin tayo.