31 October, 2007

"My Better Half" Tag

A Tag from In-In and Sarah (Thanks mga Sis, sorry kung delayed ha)

This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog ( but if not a description will do). May it be a baby picture anything that you like with the following:

Questions:

1. First name: if he doesn't like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.

2. How and where did you meet?

3. Characteristics

4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.






Answers:

1. His first name is Jackie, same as his Dad's first name. Everybody calls him Shaun. When he was young they use to call him "Shaun Aunry". Now, I always call him "B" as in "Be" - - - short cut for Ba-"BY" (baby)... he-he.

2. (Wow this reminds me the "Meeting Category" in ASAWA.ORG Forum, ha-ha. Okay, I'll put it in detail, am so kilig, hihihi)

We met each other at Sykes Cebu (Call Center). He was our Product Trainer, a crazy one too, and I was on his first batch trainee. I didn't know that he already liked me until a friend of mine kept telling me that "Shaun likes you". In the middle of training period, I got sick and didn't showed up for like 3 nights (I was in 2nd Shift). That's when he started talking to my close friend Cristine, asking a couple of questions about me. Well, of course, I did not beleive either of my friends, I thought they were ganging up on me. Then, on our last session on Mr. Buckner's class, I fell in love (ha-ha)... I mean, just like that! He was giving me this tantalizing look, haha, trying to seduce me I guess. OMG, he's eyes are so beautiful... so blue. That was also our first eye-to-eye contact... (and somebody saw it... it was embarassing) it was like a secret flirting, ha-ha (shit... nakilig naman ako)

Then, we got introduced again in a bar, in casual. The only thing he said to me that night was "Is he your BoyFriend?"...lol. I answered ... "just for tonight"... ha-ha (dang, I can't forget that night). I joined their table for a short while and went back to my friends, he danced with some girl and I just went party drinking. The following week... few of our co-worker and Mr. Buckner named me "Party Animal" That's when me and Shaun started talking... through email first.
He asked me out, we went partying with friends and we fell in love. When he first told me the words "I Love You"... I had doubts 'cause I never knew him that well and I was scared, never dated an american before. But he proved it... and here we are. Married and still in love, though we have ups and downs... we're still here.

3. Very responsible, smart, intelligent, sweet loving husband, butt head, have a very strong personality, full of surprises, very wise, fun person, proactive, opinionated, aggressive, ambitious, goal oriented, big guy w/ big dream and big (ya know*... he-he) I love you babe, hihihi.

4. Plans?... in 20 years? aside from having a happy life, house in Philippines, Resto-Bar, Babies, Condominium, Rest House in Med. Park....

We would love to RETIRE and TRAVEL the WORLD.

I am tagging ALL LADIES WITH A MAN.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

kilig si bruh