16 September, 2007

Just my Thingy

My week was chaotic. Everyone in our office had a bad week. It was not an ordinary work day at all. Thank goodness weekend does exist. My nerves was craving for a little stretch and relaxation... and I did have it today. Yesterday was the 3rd week of College Football game and guess what guys... OU won against Utah... woohoo! Shaun and I went to Salita's Sports Bar, we had a great time. It was fun though it was just "us" and other unknown strangers... he-he. Marcus wanted to join us but his wife grabbed him by the neck (if you know what I mean).

I don't understand these women who won't let their men hang out with other guys. I'm not talking about just the couple that I just mentioned... this is in general speaking. I mean... come on... guys needs time with their friends. Marriage is not something that makes your husband a prisoner of your insecurity. Yes there are temptations out there, but don't you trust your partner? You don't want to be called "KJ" in your marriage right? So let him do his things to. Like you... you love to have time with your girlfriends also, don't you? Anyway, that's just my thingy. Don't get me wrong ladies... I do have my priorities too... one of them is to make my husband happy and enjoy his life with me, his family and his friends.

So much talking... he-he. Goodnight everyone! Hope you guys had a great weekend. Let's welcome our new week with a smile!

No comments: