18 September, 2007

I-751 New Fee

After a month waiting for my NOA on my AOS (I-751), yesterday I got all back my paper works and my bank check that I sent them last month. Apparently they have implemented a fee of $545.00 since July 30 '07. When I filed my application the fee on site was only $275.00, this was last month (Aug). So I had to write a new check and send it back together with my paperwork. Now I had to wait for a couple of weeks again... crap!

I'm sorry, I can't resist to blame Mexicans for the increase of these fees. I've never been a racist before... but since they've been acting stupid for the past few months and demanding the U.S. to give them the rite to live in the U.S. and be one of the citizens... that's bullshit. I know Mexicans works hard, they'll clean up your crap for $5.00, but it's not worth it to be illegal just for a crap. It just seem so unfare for most foreigners like me that we have gone through all the legal process and we pay taxes by the way; and we'll have to suffer for what they have caused... bull! Grrr... am so mad at them right now. Really, this is fucking serious man. I believe that this increase is actually a very good technique to control illegal immigrants (Majority are Mexicans). Let's see what will happen in a few months. So sorry, I have nothing against Mexicans who are legal to reside in the U.S., I just want to barbecue the rest... LOL. Anyway, that's just all I can say about these dudes.

Excuse my potty mouth... I just can't stop the overflow, he-he.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's smoking here! I know the feeling and it's really frustrating when something like this happens. Just write another check and mail it ASAP. Cool ka lang sister, hehehe..

Anonymous said...

I just did. I'm cool now.

Mommy said...

keep your cool sis i know it sucks! atleast tapos n tayo sa AOS sabi ni IN-IN it cost 1000+ for the AOS