13 September, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

SARAH tagged me

Instructions:Write 6 weird things about you and post it in your blog. Make sure to state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Let them know that they were tagged by leaving a comment in their blogs.


1. When I yawn, I gently squeeze my nose just enough to stop it from stretching.

2. I eat my dessert first before meal.

3. When I bite my tongue by accident, I'll immediately ask anybody for any number then I'll compare it with a letter (ex. No. 5 is a Letter E). So if you know somebody who's name starts with letter "E"... it means he or she is talking about you (weird)

4. My eyes are half open when I sleep.

5. I eat a lot of food that gives me severe allergic reaction.

6. I love buying clothes that I don't wear.



I'm tagging Marie, Wella, Phamzy, In~In, Van, Roselle

1 comment:

Mommy said...

oi Sis alam mo ba parang twins talaga tayo ako rin when I have my desert i'll eat it first ewan ko ba bat ganun d nmn apetizer yun LOL i just cant resists not touching my desert.