22 July, 2007

Goodbye and Hello

Goodbye bubba! My bubba finally left the house this afternoon, I missed him already. I missed the times when we stayed up late at night, played on-line game and browse the net. He helped me to make my life easier. He was there when I need help on my projects and he never let me down. He always gave me what I need especially the times I needed my family most. He was there to be my bridge to everything. I miss you bubba... hope they'll take good care of you.

REMEMBER MY ==>BUBBA?

Hello soon to be sistah! well... I'm not pretty sure when I'll get it but I will get it soon, hehe. I'm getting a Quadro-Core Laptop... don't know when but as I've said... I will. Super mahal pa sya ngayon so I'll wait 'till they mark the price down. Right now I'm using duo-core and I'm loving it... so just imagine how fast Quadro would be... gosh... I can't wait. wish me luck guys.

By the way, we have another German Shepherd in the house and her name is Ava. She's 1 year old and very sweet. But we only get to have her for a few weeks and she'll go back to her owner, my sister in-law. I will miss her so much, I don't know what I'm going to do. I fell in love with this GSD, her sweetness nailed me... big time! So I don't know what's going to happen in a couple of weeks.

I have a bad news too. Well, you know our ZiZteRs InFaShioN business? we are going to shut it down for a few months until we get all the paper works done. So as of now, "Store is Closed".
No special event happened this weekend. I took a day off Friday just a break from work. It was okay, I needed a long hours to take care of my house, my babies and my hubby. I guess that's all for tonight, hoping you guys had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Hi Sis nice magkakalaptop ka na rin! musta na? ano chikkas? ingat