29 July, 2007

A Fine Weekend

We've finally seen the Transformers. It was better than the cartoon I used to watch. It brought back my childhood memories. Me, my brothers and my sister loves to watch it, and we never missed even one episode. In fact Papa bought us a full series of Transformers in Beta Tape. Anyway, it was good and I would love to watch it again. Now I want to see Harry Potter and Simpson the Movie.

Oh am so lazy to type all the events we had this weekend. I'm still so tired... lol. Well, Friday we went to see a movie. Saturday, we went to Jonathan's Bday (Shaun's Bro). Chastity, her kids, Coby and Courtney stopped by at our place to see Ava (their GSD). Shaun played football with the kids (Jonathan, his 3 friends, Coby and Ryan). I wished I had my v-cam with me yesterday (shiatot). Then we went back to our home to take a nap. Then left again at 6pm to meet up with Marcus and Regina (The Germans). We had dinner at their place, had a few drink, went to Salita's bar and moved to this small bar in town (I forgot the name). Shaun was drunk and I was scared for him to drive. So I told him to pull over and I will drive... am glad he trusted me though I had a couple of drinks too. We made it home safely... Thank God.

We're going back to town again to do some grocery shopping for us and Coby (Shaun's nephew). He'll be staying with us for a week before classes starts again.

Next weekend will be another fun time 'cause we'll be in Texas and on the next Thursday will be visiting Shaun's cousin. I just can't wait for these incoming busy days.

Sis Sarah if you are reading this, what's the plan for Caleb's birthday? Just give us an update and we'll see if we can make it, Shaun has is Contractor Master Lic. the week after next week, we'll be out of town. Let me know okies. Gawa ka ng registry for Caleb's Bday so we know what he needs, hehe.

Sis Marie,I love you and I miss you baby sis. Hope to chat with you again... by the way, why did you cut your long hair? kamuka mo na si mader! hehe.

Okay, I had to end up my drama moments here for today. Hope you guys have fun!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

OI I tag u sa blog ko pag nagawi ka dun check mo n lng ok. Anyway about Caleb's bday sabay sila mag cecelebrate ni Darl kasi si Darl august din so end of the month ng Aug. Gawin natin Sept 1 sabihin ko kay Abs kung d kayo pwede ng Sept. 1st edi Aug. 25th mamili ka sa dalawa date. Then I'll call Darl to give her the final date. About sa gift kahit ano na lng tayo tayo lng nmn e. o Sya babush na tc

Anonymous said...

Cool... okay, I'll tell Shaun later. nakalimutan ko lastnight kasi I was busy doing our INS paperwork.