01 July, 2007

End of June

How are you all? Hope everyone is fine and doing great. I know I've been slacking from posting updates lately. It's just been a hell of week at work, but we're catching up.

Update on ZiZteRs In~FaShioN ---
It's doing great. We just started a few weeks ago and we already have orders and some were sold-out, coolet! Ha-ha, me and my sister thought of using "coolet" when we ought to say cool. Anyway, yes we had orders and we're freaking out already. So guys, go check ZiZteRs and see what's happening... just peep! he-he

Update on Isha, Kimber and Lolah ---
Isha is turning 7 months this coming July 7. She's getting big and prettier. She's almost about 50lbs the last time we checked her weight. She's been so lovidovy to us lately, very sweet but aunry sometimes. Kimber and Lolah are still the same (Eat, Sleep & Meaow) That's all they do every day... he-he. They're getting big fat, they're like female version of Garfield.

What's new? ---
We have a broom-broom now, hehe. Its a GMC Z71 and I love it. It's not a brand new actually, we bought it from Shaun's sister. Ganda ng price eh so grab na, hehe. I drove it this morning and I think I won't have problem with it. Kita ko kalsada, ha-ha.

Philippines ---
I don't know the current issue. I never check the news or whatsoever... so please mga sis... update nyo ako. Anong bago dyan?

I guess that's all about for now. I need to get my butt in bed, two nights a row na kaming inaabutan ng araw. You guys have fun!

No comments: