17 June, 2007

Exciting

Hey guys... I'm starting a new small fashion business na.... hehe... exciting. Right now I'm using Multiply, kasi free and this is only for starting. My business partner is my sister Marie, she's now in the Philippines and she's my idol talaga... she loves fashion kaya naman sugod agad ako. Anyway, I already ordered product to sell, our main target is Philippines. But we're still trying to figure out how to make more money without paying too much for the shipping. So for now, we're only shipping domestic (USA). We only got 1 product, within this week maybe we can add some more. You know how it works for a beginner like us... trial lang muna kung baga.

Last Friday I got my pay increase, another excitement ulit, hehe. I also had my job evaluation and so far I am doing very good, that's what my boss told me (whew!). He said my confident is getting better and his big bosses liked my performance (whew!). It was a fun Friday, though they had to give me a hard time kasi I had a "kiss-mark" on my neck. I was so embarassed talaga. I tried to hide it but it was too late. I got pissy at Shaun a little bit but naah... at least I have somebody to kiss me so good, ha-ha. Even my boss caught it, he said "I meant to ask you this earlier... did you had a fight with a vacuum cleaner?"... ha-ha. That was totally embarrassing talaga. It never happened before kaya super hiya talaga ako. Shwet!

Saturday & Sunday - - We just sat around, watched television, Internet and on-line game. Lazy huh?!

Texas meeting - - - rescheduled nanaman next month! Can't wait na!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ano ba yan, haha! sabihin mo kay papa shaun sa bandang ibaba nalang sya mang gigil sa sunod, haha! ayan, kaya nanggi gigil yan sayo kasi seksi ka nanaman. good luck on your weight loss and hopefully the next to come will be the baby.

Anonymous said...

haha, He kept saying sorry nga everytime I tell him na embarass talaga ako. Susme, hind pa rin ako tinan-tanan ng office mates ko, yesterday tinukso ulit nila ako... and I thought its getting old, hehe

Mommy said...

congrats! sis musta na ang business? in-in na in tlg ang pagbebenta sa multiply kita ko e. Sana nung nasa PInas p ko nag business din ako nun hahaha! anyway goodluck sa biz cant wait to see you

Anonymous said...

hey sis, true, ako rn kung alam ko lang sana yun nalang ginawa ko sa Pinas noh.