22 April, 2007

Howdy!

How’s everybody weekend? Mine was not very eventful. I stayed home all weekend and most of my time was on the net chatting with my sisters (Marie and Mae Ann). I also watched my nephew baby Art on web cam, oh he’s so adorable. I wished I have a baby of my own too… he-he. By the way, remember the last post I had here about the Spam Email? Guess what? I didn’t get any forwarded spam emails since then. Whew… what a relief! Thank goodness I don’t have to waste my time deleting them.

Oh hey, I created a new blog by the way; the name is ITS A DEAL. Since I’m working with a couple of on-line affiliates program; I thought maybe it’s best to have them on one separate page. I want this Scorpion Lady77 be exclusive just for my “stuff”… he-he. So if you want to check it out just click ITS A DEAL. I’m still working on it though but viewing is free… I don’t charge don’t worry, he-he.

I guess that’s all about it for now. Talk to you guys later… have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sis dont you worry bout having your own child, in God's perfect time you'll have your lil Shaun/ Steph.