23 April, 2007

Reflection?

I don't know how you call it but there's something just happened today.

I just realized how lucky I am for not being one the unfortunate people. How lucky I am that I can eat more than 3 meals a day. How lucky I am that I don't have to beg for penny. How lucky I am that I have clothes to wear. How lucky I am that God never left me even though I was ignoring His blessings.

Within 1 1/2 hour, I realized all these. The people that I saw today made me feel this way. I believe that God sent them for me see what I am missing in my life. How stupid I am to ignore all these.

Early this afternoon while shopping, an elderly man asked me if I was singing for God. I looked at him and said "Huh? I'm sorry?" Don't get me wrong, I heard exactly what he said, it’s the question that strikes my attention. He smiled and looks at me and said, "oh, I just thought I heard you humming... singing for the Lord. I always do that, sing praises to the Lord". I smiled back, nod and walked away.

I'm not sure what's going on but it’s definitely weird. It's been awhile (long-long-long-time) that I offered all myself to the Lord. I feel so ashamed.

Oh well, I know God has something for me. I believe he just touched my heart again. Calling me to come back to his arms.

So guys... no matter what you believe in, just remember, life is short and precious... take care of it and let God say in your heart.

= = = = = = = = =

I'm I getting too mushy? That’s how I feel so let me be.

No comments: