16 April, 2007

Inbox

OMG, when I opened my Yahoo Mail it says Inbox(102) , wtf?! I just cleared all the emails from Inbox to Trash and after two days here’s what I get. Shocking was… 80% of the emails are from the person that I personally know. I don’t mind receiving emails but OMG… they are all SPAMS and Trashy Forwarded Jokes… I’m talking about from person to person emails and that not includes that Spams we normally get from time to time. But guess what? I deleted them all without even opening it. So sorry guys… I have to.

I may have said this before on one of my previous post and I will say it again.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR SPAM MAILS!!! I had enough spam mails on my mails box… they’re not funny anymore!

So here below you will see my auto reply to senders; unfortunately I can only set it on my GMAIL account. Yahoo is so limited on space…grrr.

Hello,

Thank you for the message. I will get back to you as soon as I get a chance.

(Exceptions for Spammers) = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

If your message is one of those FORWARDED SPAM EMAILS, please do not expect me to reply or forward the email to my friends. I have enough SPAM mails on my mail box so please just keep it to your self. (Sounds strict? You’re damn right!)

This may be rude but to tell you the truth NOT EVERYBODY loves to receive these kinds of emails. Don’t get me wrong, email is fun especially when it’s from your family or long lost friends.

Jokes? They are fun too but trashy joke… keep it. And please… respect your religion. If you believe in God don’t test his blessings thru some sort of stupid emails. Why curse somebody if you believe in God? Make sense?

Last but not the least… I have already deleted and blocked some of my contacts and filter their emails (to Spam) due to SPAMMING.

Thank You and God Bless.

P.S. – I will still read your emails depending on the subject.

No comments: