08 April, 2007

Happy Easter



I can not believe I forgot SIMANA SANTA (Holy Week). For 26 years I always celebrate Holy Week with my family, relatives and friends and just for a year or two living in the U.S. I totally forgot about it. I didn’t tend to forget and I feel ashamed about it. Lord please forgive me.

A few days ago, I’ve been checking updates on our small town back in the Philippines. And I’m proud to say that Tanauan Leyte is progressing and getting more popular. In sport issue, Tanauan is currently holding Skim Board Competition. The fact is, Skim Boarding was founded in Tanauan Leyte and now skim boarders from different countries travels every year to compete. Isn’t that awesome? Isn’t that a big success to be proud off? Good Luck everyone!

What else can I say? I don’t understand why that every time I sit down and start composing a topic, my mind just goes blank. But every second of the day, I think of something to write. Maybe I should carry a note pad every day so I can write them down, he-he. But anyway, there’s no exciting event happened. At least tomorrow I don’t have to go to work. We had to file our taxes and get everything done. Meet with Shaun’s buddy to order his gift. My baby is getting old na rin… he-he.

“Oh yeah… sis Marie… if you are reading this post… We want to congratulate you on your success… now you’re done with your schooling… reality will kick in right after you step down the stage on your graduation night. We wish you happiness and a great career… we love you”

So long everybody… gtg… so sleepy.

No comments: