01 April, 2007

A FooL

Today is April Fool's Day and thank God it's Sunday... whew!!! It could have been worse if it was on a working day.

Anyway, my week was fine, nothing special happened. Shaun spent the night at Mike & Tarina's place last night. The two boys wanted to drink and play XBox 360. When I called Shaun last night they were playing with cell phone ring tones, you know... those funny ring tones. And yes, I didn't go. I chose to stay at home and relax. I'm just so tired of going out every weekend. I just want to stay home, relax and do nothing... break for good sake! I enjoyed it and I still have like 12 hours to enjoy since tomorrow is working day again.

Speaking of working... what should we do to a person who always complains about their job? Not to mention the personal drama. Last week, I have been so mean to some of my few office mates because I can not stand them anymore; they are getting on my nerves! Almost everybody chats during their breaks right? And 98% of the stories that they’re telling are bullshit… you’re stupid if you can’t tell. Anyway, the point is… if you have problems at home or any sort of drama, don’t bring at work because we don’t want to hear it; especially when those problems always exist every day. Don’t you have a new thing to say or maybe say something like you saw a bunny in your toilet… that could be more interesting than to hear the same story over and over and over… it’s getting old men! Then, there are few people who love to lift their own chairs? They think they’re better than you, they think they know everything and they think they’re good enough to give an advice? Who wants an advice from a bogus person in any aspect? Good thing I still have a few percent of humbleness ‘cause if not I may have to look for a new job. But I like my job and I’m not going to let anybody put me down… as they have tried before and once again… they have failed.

In my office, there are only two people that I like, I respect and I trust… that would be my Boss Randy and my Mama Rhonda. They are very professional when it comes to work and very funny during recess… he he. I missed my friend Elizabeth who used to work with us as a temporary as per contract. I called her yesterday and it so nice to hear from her… she is very sweet and she reminds me of my mom.

So much for the drama… sorry, just want to burst out all my unspoken words (when at work, he-he).

And oh by the way… I met two Filipinas again in Durant and they’re supposed to call me anytime and go out sometime… I’m excited!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Call Me Steph said...

No problemo Shelly! Hope you're doing a great day and thank you for dropping by!