26 March, 2007

Inter - Inter

Inter-Office-Memo - - -
What a boring Monday. Sitting and waiting for emails, inquiries and bunch of stuff that usually comes from the merchants... talking about reports. Anyway, I am so bored, nothing to do for now. My mind tells me to make plans for Easter Sunday. My eyes tells me to sleep, I need a nap. My stomach is growling and telling me to run Stephanie... run!!!! yuk! ha-ha.

I didn't get to sleep long enough last night and now I feel crap. I feel like I have a hang over. Plus, my weight is bothering me so bad. I know I had to do something about it but I can not motivate myself in any way. I want to register for PRT (Body Building Workout) and TaeBo Aerobic. Eventually I will but not until my hubby get a chance to do it at the same time. He is super busy on his project and can not even have time to take me out for special dinner, he-he... but he loves me and takes care of me always so I have no complains.

I’m Home - - -
Above post was composed while I was at work doing nothing the whole afternoon, he-he. Now I’m home with my babies and my honey bee Shaun. I’m about to sign off, kick back and relax, maybe a little massage from my honey… hihihi.

Have a Good Evening everybody!

No comments: