10 April, 2007

Princess Will Always Be a Princess

My day wasn’t bad at all. I thought I’ll be so behind on my work since I was out of the office yesterday, in fact I had fun. I wish tomorrow will be the same. Except dealing with plastic and whiner people.

Last night I told Shaun that I’m going to get rid of our cats… “Rid” – so harsh thing to say. He told me “No Way – not going to Happen” I knew he loves our cats… especially Kimber. The only reason I thought of getting rid of them or should I say have them for adoption is because I feel bad for them. We don’t give them too much attention since we had Isha in the house. Plus, Isha always give Lolah a hard time. Not to mention, Kimber hates Isha and she will whoop that puppy’s ass. Princess will always be a princess and that’s Kimber. Isha is now 4 months old and we’re trying to train her more often and she’s doing a great job so far.

Shaun’s birthday is coming up. I got him his present yesterday and he can’t wait already. Even his dad is so excited about the gift. Honestly… I’m freaking out. We had an agreement yesterday… I told him not to lay around bullets on my counters. Never play with the gun even if it’s unloaded… I don’t care. I had to get him a safe for our riffles and for his gun…. I don’t care how much will it cost as long as everybody is safe.

What else should I say? Oh… my brother’s wife MaeAnne will graduate tomorrow, I just found out today. “Congrats Sis”

Our meeting with Sarah and Dharl in Dallas will be rescheduled on June.

What else? Every one thinks I’m thin… shocks!!! I wished! Ha-ha.

I guess that’s all for now. Maybe this weekend we’ll drive to Misty to celebrate Shaun’s, Misty and Brandon’s birthday.

Goodnight!

No comments: