02 January, 2007

New Year

Year of the Pig - - -
No wonder I'm getting fat and lazy... ha-ha. Based on my horoscope this year will be the best time for me to move forward to an upper level... invest while you can (yeah baby) How ironic... Shaun was just thinking of getting a small place for a bar, he-he. Anyway.... HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

New Years Eve - - -
We celebrated our New Year's Eve at Misty's... well actually in a bar close to her place. First we drink a couple of beer, Shaun's Killer Punch and a few shots of Tequila Jello (I'm not sure if I said it right). Then we played "Imagine If" board game... it was hilarious but we wanted more excitement so we decided to go the bar. I've wanted to go to Ada 'cause I haven't been to any of their bars/clubs yet. Anyway... the place was so crowded and loud. It was Karaoke night (no Juke Box - sucks) and guess what? It was the first time I saw Shaun sang karaoke in public... I think it was cool. We all had fun!!!

Shaun was extremely disappointed when the bar tender called for the "Last Call". Meaning we had to order the beer before a certain time and get the hell outta here!. So back to Misty's place... we continued our party there... we have a lot of photos and video shots, I will upload them once I feel like it, he-he.

All in all... New Year was great... though I missed my friends and family so bad.

College Football (Fiesta Bowl) - - -
I've only been here in the U.S. for two years and I'm beginning to turn into OU Fan. I like watching their games although I'm clueless when it comes to the Rules. Last night was a great game, OU lost by 1 point but I'm really proud of them.

Last Minutes Presents - - -
Shaun finally have his awesome watch. Oh men... but wait 'till you see the manual, it's like 1 1/2 inches thick. There's like 7 to 9 (or more) different things to set before you can actually use it. reading the manual is easy but the steps that you need to apply is harder than we thought. He loves it and he's totally happy with it... that's what matters most. I also got him an Executive Leather Chair for his office. And hopefully in a couple of weeks, I will be able to get him a leather sofa to match his chair.

Trip to the Philippines - - -
We have decided to visit on April. I told my family that I'll visit on August but Shaun wanted to celebrate his birthday over in Cebu or Leyte. We want to have like a fiesta birthday with our friends and family. I think it'll be fun. We have started our goal plan for this trip and all we need is to stick with the plan.

To You All - - -
Happy New Year! Hope this year brings you and your love ones a very blessed year.

Thank you for those who sent us wishes and presents during Christmas.

Thank you for the time you shared with Me and Shaun for the rest of the year 2006.

Above all... let's thank the Lord for all the blessings he gave us every single day!

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!!!

No comments: