25 December, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Our Christmas - - - It was wonderful and stressful and it turned out very well. Since we had our Christmas dinner with his parents on the 23rd; Shaun and I decided to celebrate our Christmas on the same day. We opened our presents and played with it for a little while. I got Shaun his presents and I’m glad he loves it. But I’m still waiting for the other one to come. I got him a Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 9000 Minute Repeater Bracelet Watch - BL9000-59F. He gave me great gifts too and I loved it.

Last night I called my family in the Philippines and greet them a very Merry Christmas. My mom sounded like she's having fun (that’s cool). I talked to my Papa for a few minutes then the line got disconnected *bummer*. Then I've tried calling back for a couple of times and it won't let me in. Finally after like 30-40 minutes I called them back and I was able to talked to them again.

Then I called my dearest friend Liezl. Luckily Allan was there too so I was able to congratulate them on their wedding on the 29th of December. Liezl was so excited and I can tell by the way she talks. I just feel so sad that I won’t see my two friends get married. I’ve been waiting for this event to happen, hu-hu-hu. Guys… congratulations… I love you and I missed you. Allan… I know you’re a good man and I trust you… please take care of my friend okay.

Well… I hope everybody had a great Christmas with their family and friends… and may God Bless you all.

I have photos taken at home and at my in-laws place, just check it out on my blog photos… click the link PicZ-PicZ below.

No comments: