17 December, 2006

How was your Weekend?

Mine was great except yesterday morning I felt like getting colds or something. After a few hours I was fine. And thank God I was in the mood of cleaning. The only room I left undone is my office room. I have so many staff scattered all over the place and I don't know where to start. I have two twin beds in my office for any guest but I'm thinking to get rid of it. I was thinking to give the room a make-over and I'm thinking maybe... game room or something, since me and Shaun are into gaming lately. Or maybe something else where I can take a break, relax with my favorite music... I don't know yet but the beds should be gone!

Obsessed - - -
OMG... the brutitch is really obsessed of making my marriage miserable, ha-ha. What an idiot! Gawan ba naman kaya ng profile ang asawa ko just to make me jealous, ha-ha. Sorry dear... I'm not going to make patol to you freaking lesbian! My husband loves me and he is mine, ha-ha.... belat! lesbian kasi kaya walang pumapatol. Oh well, I can not do anything but to ignore her idiotic persona'.

Okay sige... tell you stories later... am so tired ad sleepy. Thanks for reading!

No comments: