12 December, 2006

I Love Tuesday

Lost - - -
I think we had too much fun the other night. We could not find the remote control for the T.V.; I remember hiding it under the couch after I turned off the tv to keep the guys from playing XBox. I had no idea what happened to it, ha-ha. I think I'll keep Shaun's advice... "Never Hide Anything When You're Drunk".

Can't Stand It - - -
Three years ago my weight was 116lbs. On my wedding I was 126lbs; now I am 130lbs. (hu-hu-hu) I missed my old clothes; the sexy clothes... I'm super taba na. I feel like super bansot. I told Shaun to enroll me to one of our best gym in town, that would be a perfect gift for Christmas, he-he. I decided to start my diet after New Year. Good luck to me!

I'm melting ... I'm melting - - -
My boss called me to his office this afternoon. I was given an additional responsibility which I think it’s good ‘because it’s like they trust your work. But Shaun advised me to be careful also on taking responsibilities… I will remember that honey.

Holiday Shopping - - -
Oops… not done yet. Maybe this Saturday I’ll finish my Christmas Shopping. I already have my cards in front of me but I’m so lazy to have them filled out. Shaun will be mailing our cards to my family in the Philippines… gifts will follow he-he.

I guess I better get off here… I have so many story to tell starting from freaking out from a bunch of “ghetto”… but I’m just so “SLaZy” right now (shortcut for Sleepy and Lazy… nice term huh?!)

No comments: