10 December, 2006

From PM to AM

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary advance celebration was great. We had "aways" sandali in the morning pero bati ulit, he-he. Shaun was upset 'cause ha had a plan and it didn't happened for some reason. But it went out really great; we dine with Mike and Tarina at Chilli's. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get X-BOX 360 Console. Then we went to Game Stop to grab me my type of game, he-he (I'm just so spoiled... love you Honey). And then... we went to the liquor store... our final destination, ha-ha.

So home we go... we played few games, drink and bullshit. We played cards "Fuck Up Your Neighbor" - - - I'm not sure if I said it right but yeah... "fuck our neighbor" ha-ha. Men Vs. Ladies... and guess who won... LADIES!!! Shaun and I really had fun. It's been awhile since the last time we hanged out with Mike and Tarina. Let's just say there's a big drama going on and Shaun and I are caught in the middle. But Shaun always say... it's not our problem and besides... Mike is Shaun's best friend... no one can take that away.

It was awesome last night, but not this morning... I was sick and I can barely move my head because of severe head ache. It was nothing actually compare to the fun we had... I'm glad they came... they made my Shaun so happy.

To Shaun - - -
Don't laugh, he-he. Honey my Babylove... I just want you to know how happy I am. Thank you for everything and I love you so much. You give me more than I asked for... don't spoil me too much please... hihihi. Hey... 2 years of marriage... yehey! We had our ups and downs but where ever we are, what ever situation may it be, we're still here. Congratulations to both of us and advance Happy Anniversary honey... mwah!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the fun we had last night.

No comments: