02 January, 2007

POS

Piece Of Shit - - - Damn it!
I love my computer to death but its been acting crazy lately. Since I got my iPod and Scanner/Printer and had to install the stupid software that goes with it, my system started freaking out. So I have to reformat my bubba (my PC's name) when I get a chance... damn it!
I hate My Space; why? because its fucking retarded, LOL. Every time I go to their site my virus detector tells me its that the site is not safe; plus its giving me a lot of virus blah-blah, then when you reject any of that offer the window will automatically close. I knew this would happened. All I want is to upload my photos and videos... damn it!
What is going on with friendster? I used to have my own css for my profile, then I accidentally clicked one of their design and kaboom... my profile looks like a freaking golf pants. Then now I have a different profile design... I did not even do any edition or anything shit. Are you guys trying to be like myspace? Come on Friendster... stay unique... damn it!
Multiply; all I can say is WOW... "With Or Without" - With fast photo and video upload but Without other options like others. Let's just say they're unique... I like them so far.

No comments: