17 January, 2007

Jellow!

Special Mention... Ate G. - - -
Oh well, I guess have no choice but to update my blog just because you might drop by, he-he.
How are you Ate G? Long time no hear? The last time I spoke to you was like centuries ago, ha-ha. I never heard from you since I left the Philippines. Hope you're doing fine where ever you are c",)
You have my contact information so... just give me a holla!

Long Lost Friends - - -
I finally found my elementary classmates through friendster. It's so cool and I'm so excited to hear from them again. I can not believe I would have a chance to get in touch with them. I've searched for them for so many times and they're the one who found me, he-he.

Vacation - - -
So far few of our plans have changed because of some unexpected circumstances. But we really want to visit this year; Shaun is looking at May and to me I think the best time is August. Yesterday my father in-law told me that they wanted to come. I think its pretty cool and I hope they do so they can finally meet my family. Right now we're excited for trip but we don't know what to expect. We just hope our friends will be there for the party. We'll have two parties; one in Leyte with my family and friends; and one in Cebu for our friends in Sykes. I bet it'll be fun and I bet we'll be broke when we get back 'cause I'm going to shop a lot... that's 100% positively confirmed sure... he-he.

Boo-Boo - - -
I started my day at work with a boo-boo. It was not a big deal for them but to me it is. I've always want my job perfect as it can be. I thought it ends there... but oh crap! Before my day ended I got a call from a client and asking so many stuff ; so I id some research. I supposed to call them today but nah... they can wait 'till tomorrow, he-he. I just hope tomorrow won;t be as bad as today... I hate it.

Weather - - -
It's pretty cool. They said there's going to be a second round of ice storm tonight; and this weekend will be bad. Oh well... we can't stop mother nature. Let's just enjoy a cup of coffee.

I guess that's about it for now... I'm just doing this for Ate G... he-he. Just kidding Ate Gilda... hope to hear from you soon.

For Shaun my honey... just want to say thank you so much for being so sweet always... I love you and I miss you already.


No comments: