22 January, 2007

Almost There

Yepee, finally, we are going to purchase our tickets anytime this week; then we can set everything from there. I'm ready to shop presents this weekend, oh boy I love shopping.

Tomorrow I'll be staying home. I filed my last 13 hour vacation leave before the fiscal year ends. I already informed my boss about my travel to the Philippines and he really wants me to bring fried lumpia when I get back. I forgot to mention, my boss used to be in the military and was stationed in Subic for a couple of months and one of his favorite delicacies is lumpia. When he was giving me an interview we spent most of our time chatting about the living and food in the Philippines. I wonder??? maybe he hired me because of Lumpia, ha-ha. But anyway, yeah... he likes us to bring some but I'm not sure if it will make it to the office, it won't be enough for me and Shaun, he-he.

I am so excited! (did I said that again?) ha-ha.

Last night I was chatting with my college friend for just a short minutes. I was not happy about her last statement. Because of time difference we are not able to go on line at the same time. When I told her that I need to get off 'cause I had to get up early, she acted weired about it. She said non-sense statements and obviously she got mad. She said awful things that I tend to ignore. I had no idea why she being like that... she's a freak! Alright now Stephanie... shush!

My weekend was great though. Mike and Tarina came over, as usual, Rip and Laugh... that's all we did, he-he. Thanks guys!

I guess I need to go, na-e-e-bak na ako kanina ko pa pinipigilang, uurrrgghhh


No comments: