14 January, 2007

How You Doin'

It’s been awhile since my last post. I’ve always been telling myself to post something but my butt was just so lazy to get up. Plus my internet connection is aggravating for the past few months; Shaun is not happy about it either. So I guess we can consider that as a good excuse for not updating my blog, he-he.

Though I missed my blogging, a lot of good things had happened since my last post. I’ve finally got in touch with my elementary classmate via Friendster. The good thing is, she still connected with the Alumni so there you go… another pile of friendship again… yepeey! I really can’t wait to hear from the others. I still want to meet some of my college friends but to be honest High School is the best time of my life; but college is fun too.

Those are only one of the exciting events I had. There were bad moments too but I think it was stupid. But anyhow, I hope everybody are having a good evening and hope this week will be a good one for you.

As for Oklahoma… still icy.

No comments: