22 October, 2006

Mah Weekend

Friday - - -
Mom Lynn and I went to EXPO after we got off work. Lots of free stuff, raffle drawing, lots of people, live music band and not to mention the BBQ meal. The food was great, good music and again… the food was great, ha-ha. After the EXPO we went straight home and it was too late when we thought of watching a movie. So we just went ahead and gone to see the triplet goat at Grandpa’s place, they’re so cute. Shaun was in the wedding rehearsal and I got home first before he did. Anyway, it was a nice Friday for me.

Saturday - - -
First I want to congratulate Mike and Tarina on their wedding - - - CONGRATS!!!

After work, we went to JalapeƱo (just me and Mom Lynn). We had a wonderful late lunch together. We talked so much about almost everything. Then we went shopping, clothes, groceries and few things for the Halloween party this coming Saturday. She got herself a costume (finally, he-he). I pretty much enjoyed my weekend; I didn’t miss a lot of things... it’s been great.

Then at home, Shaun and I spent the rest of the evening watching movies and we stayed up late… drink and talk. Now we’re planning to spend a few days in China, ha-ha. There’s always new huh!

Sunday - - - Today - - -
Hang over I guess… hu-hu. I used to love Heineken but I noticed it’s been giving me headache every morning and I hate that. Today is kind of boring and I’m so sleepy but I couldn’t sleep. So I went to my kitchen and made some Beef Stew for Shaun (he liked it, wohoo). It’s not from scratch… its Beef stew from the Box, ha-ha.

Well anyway, I started putting up our Halloween props one by one ‘because I know that Shaun and I are gonna’ get busy and we won’t have time to prepare by the end of this week. Each day will be a long day for both of us.

Guess going to get off here for now, I just want to finish my chores and got to bed early tonight.

No comments: