18 October, 2006

Don't you Just Love it???

...when you're sick and the person you really love is beside you? ha-hay... am in love again.
I was in a bad shape since yesterday afternoon. I got home and went straight to bed, I called in sick this morning 'cause my body was just sore. I woke Shaun up and he said he'll stay with me. But he still went to work which is fine with me. But as soon as I got up, I think it was around 12nn, I noticed I had two missed calls from him, so I called him back and he told me that he's on his way home. He told his Dad "boss" that he's going home to take care of me... aww... so sweet. Then, when he got home, he cooked food for me... we watched movies and m'n, he's so sweet. Now he's outside playing with Lolah... he-he.
I love my husband so much even though he don't bring me to Chinese Restaurant lately, he-he.
"I love you Honey... can't wait for our Anniversary" - - - kill me now! kill me with your sexy body! wohooo!

No comments: