14 October, 2006

Here I am Again

Good News - - -
My sister-in-law MaeAnne told me that they're going to have a baby boy. Of course, I can't deny that I am one of the excited aunts. She also sent me a copy of the 3D-Ultra Sound and I can tell right now that he's a very adorable and gwapong baby... as in!
Alone - - -
Yep... am home alone. Shaun went out with his cousins Mike and Bogs, plus one of their friends, Micheal I guess. Anyway, it's a bachelor night out for Mike. He's getting married on the 21st and not to mention his brother Bogs "Terry" will be married too on the 28th. A lot of weddings coming up this month... Congratulations guys!
Back to the subject... ehem... okay, I'm alone and I was supposed to do something around the house, but here I am, sitting in front of the PC (obviously) shopping on line and getting some few ideas for the Halloween party. Golly... I can't explain how excited I am for that event. I chat for a few minutes with my sister-in-law Chastity, I asked them if they could come over but I knew they won't be able to, Chasty has to work tomorrow and Misty is out of town. But it's alright, we'll have fun on the 28th anyway... a lot of fun, he-he.
Speaking of work, everybody in the office were so in the mood of joking and teasing. You can't say anything without firing the words back to your face. It was so funny and I hope it remains. I don't mind working 10hrs/day as long as the people around you are fun to work with. Well... some are irritating but hell, it's their problem not mine.
Travel - - -
I believe I have mentioned this to some of my friends already, that Shaun and I are visiting our family and friends in the Philippines next year... only for a week or two. I should be collecting gifts already but Christmas is coming so I guess I'll schedule my "pasalubong" shopping on February. It depends though, 'cause I we have two months in mind, March or May... and we can't decide yet as of today.
M'n, I can't wait to see my friends... party all night long... I really can't wait. Of course, I'm excited also to be with my family.
Grrr - - -
MySpace!!! What is wrong with you??? Work! Damn it! LOL (just kidding)

No comments: