05 October, 2006

Before I go to Bed

... I want to stop by and say hello to all bloggers and readers, especially to my friends. I've been very busy lately in the office and effective tomorrow we will have to work 10 hours a day, this will continue 'till December. They said "sucks to be me"... I know but hey, I'd rather work my ass and make some money than staying at home and waste time.

Anyway, I started working with my kitchen project but the problem is... I can't finish what I have started. I feel so lazy when I get home from work, my home-office is a mess, my living room and I can't even find time to take care of my babies. Everything is a mess, I need like a day or 2 to be alone and do all the things that I need to do. I don't know... maybe tomorrow will be different... who knows.

Last night I talked to my parents over the phone, everything is doing pretty good. I told them that Shaun and I will visit on March and they are looking forward to it. We're already searching for the best deal for air-fare. We're excited to be with our close friends and families. Now I have to collect pasalubong... he he.

I guess I have to get off here... I am so sleepy and have to be in the office at 6AM. Poor baby Shaun... he's not feeling so well and he don't have any choice but to drive me to work tomorrow. Sorry bee... I love you.

No comments: