29 September, 2006

Is there a Next Day?

Bloggers!!!(Did anybody noticed something different here? where is the freaking tool bar? grrrr)

Yesterday - - -
Same with the previous days, home-work-home. Except... Shaun bought me a Costume for the Halloween. We bought a couple of props and background sound so we all can feel the spirit of the ghosts... mwahh-hahahaha. I talked to Misty and Mom Lynn and we contributed ideas.. I love it when we do that. Shaun is going to make a script to entertain the kids, or should I say spook them! So I really can't wait wait for the party next month. Now, am still looking for more fun ideas, props and black icing for my birthday cake, hehe.


Today - - -
Shaun and I didn't work, he's got dentist appointment this morning and mine will be this after at 2:00. I am not looking forward to it at all... I'm freaking nervous!

I just talked to sister Sarah, I told her am going to talk to Shaun and visit them... but there's no date yet.

Tomorrow - - -
I guess stay at home, play with my computer, watch movies and clean the house. Speaking of which, I really need to get my kitchen done this weekend. Next week I have to start painting and buy some stuff.

No comments: