11 September, 2006

Weekend-Free

Saturday - - -
Happy Birthday Ryan Baken! Your Uncle Shaun and I are wishing you good health and joy. I hope you like the gifts and you had fun on your birthday.

After the cake and ice cream, we went to Misty to watch college football... and again.. OU won! Then we went to the bar, Shaun had a great time with Mike. Now Shaun is planning for the bachelor party. I just hope there won't be dramas later on... OMG... I hate dramas.

Speaking of Dramas - - -
Why can't some people just let somebody to have fun? Why? Why does it have to be difficult to let somebody happy? If you love or respect someone, let him/her be happy... don't hold them back because you don't agree to it. 99.9% proven that most cases of divorce/separation are because of "DRAMA" caused by some stupid idiot who only think of themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I always have something to say right? Anyways, I never understood that before. About letting go ba until I met my father-in-law. My brother-in-law had been holding his dad back. He doesn't want to see him get married or atleast date after mom died. He was really upset to the max that he didn't talk to him. I had a heart to heart talk with dad. I actually understood where he was coming from. Naluoy ko uy. The only thing he said was, " Merydith I don't want to hold on, on someone who is no longer there. The healing will take forever if I would not be able to let go of her. Which was true. That day my my perception change jud. ayo-ayo diha. In-in

Call Me Steph said...

Hey In, thank you for sharing. Kabalo ka, naay usa ka tawo nga among kuilagutan... and the post was for that person... dili lang direct, we tried to talk to her about it pero unsaon man, masyadong batang-isip, hehe.