17 September, 2006

Back on Track

Finally, my bubba (pc) is now back on track. Shaun fixed the LAN this afternoon and am glad it didn't took so long.
Weekend - - -
Our weekend was fine, we stayed home and we watched movies most of the time. We had cat naps here-and-there. Last night was fun in hell..ha-ha. We drink and got drunk and talked about visiting Philippines next year on March. But I knew it'll change, ha-ha. Then we went to bed at almost 1:00am. I got up at 5am and it was rough men. I got sick - - - hang-over as you all know the term. I couldn't go back to bed 'cause my headache was killing me. So I stayed up and watched Ella Enchanted 'till Shaun got up. But the freaking electricity went on and off this morning because of that heavy rain this morning and men... it pissed me off 'cause it was like 5-6 times that it went off. But, I got over it.
Anger - - -
I am a little bit upset about my attitude lately. I don't know... its like I can't control my temper no more. Its so hard to control the way I feel. I always stand for the truth and I don't pretend, so when I'm mad at somebody... I am mad! I don't do politics. I hate great pretenders as well. But last night, I feel like I am missing something. Which I don't know what exactly am missing. I have a lot of friends in the Philippines... a bunch! I have few friends here in the US but that don't bother me. The difference between them is I always have to compromise... why? Why do I have to like the person or show them that I like them if I obviously don't? I don't don't mean to get everybody down but men... that's how I feel... please don't make me pretend.
Friends - - -
Karen and Christine sent me a note few days ago and am glad everything is doing great out there guy! I missed you all and we're looking forward to party with you again.... yahoooo!
Babies - - -
I don't have baby yet and I want to have one someday... when? ? ? ? - I guess when I turn 40 years old, ha-ha. Naah, we're not in a hurry, we have other plans to focus on today, having a kid is just there, who knows, maybe we're made up for the needy children that have no family at all. Bless their hearts.
Okay, time for me to go to bed... love you guys.!

No comments: