24 September, 2006

Just Something to Say

Questions ? ? ?
There's no such thing as a "Stupid Question" (as they always say), but some people consider it as it is. I think it's just the way you ask or the person itself, ha-ha. Tell me, when you see somebody moving a table and then a person would ask you "what is she doing?", you would probably say "moving the table", right? What if this person will tell you... "Duh, I can see that, but why is she moving it?" ha-ha. Look at the difference between the two questions that was asked...

1. "What is she doing?"
2. "Why is she moving it?"

Ain't that funny and confusing sometimes? Well, if we could only use the proper use of English Language we could probably avoid misunderstanding.(Remember the part of speech back in high school? he he). But I agree more on common sense though and I always tell my asawa to be more specific specially in the Philippines because we are educated with proper English. Here in US, you really have to listen carefully and look at the situation before you answer the question.

Friendship~Bond - - - (para ito kay Brutitch, ala eh buti nga sa-iyow)
OMG... gossip-gossip-gossip, what can you get from doing such? Nothing really unless you have other intentions.
Well, it's not my problem and not my business, I have other more important things to focus on. I just hope all of these never happened in the first place.

October - - -
The most busy month of my life, he-he. Beer Fest, my birthday, my 2nd year US-Living and Halloween party. Shaun and I have decided to have a Halloween party at our place. I want to give the kids a Halloween fun... we have plans going on but I'm not going to post it yet, surprise! surprise! Aside from that, I will also celebrate my 29th birthday on the same evening. ooops, did I just mentioned my age? crap!. Hey, but I believe that "Life starts at 30"... that's why am so freaking excited for my birthday next year! woohooo! I'll be 30 and Mama... you'll be 50, hihihi. Anyway, I am so excited for next month... yehey!

Copy Cat - - -
"You're nothing but a second rate trying hard copy cat" - - remember that line? I like that movie, I wonder if I can get that from NetFlix? Anyway, the line is for some one who always have to have the things that you have... strange-strange-strange... be unique a-ho!

Good Luck Wishes - - -
Shaun my baby... I wish you good luck on your exam this coming week. I believe you can do it and I can see that you will have your goal in your hands soon. I will always be here for you honey... all the time. I love you and go kick some ass!

My pretty Sister Marie... I missed you so much sis. Shaun and I wish you all the best and happiness in your journey. I'm sorry if we could not be there during your graduation. I love you sis... so much and can't wait to see you again! TQ-la! ahuh!

No comments: